Anyone else not a fan of coffee? The taste, the smell, I’m just not crazy about it.
However, I AM a big fan of matcha lattes. This recipe is super easy + super tasty, using vegan creamer instead of traditional milk.
Matcha is the whole ground leaf of young green tea, which means it has the highest caffeine content of any tea. It’s also rich in antioxidants and has a lovely, earthy flavor. But honestly, the best part about matcha is the COLOR. Green is my favorite color, so sipping on a cup of green goodness just makes me really happy.
With the new year upon us, I’m thinking of the things I want to accomplish/work on/do in 2018. They’re not exactly resolutions, but they are things I am striving for.
- Move out : I’m fortunate enough that my parents were able to support me while I went to college, but now that I am officially done as of December, it’s time to save up and leave the nest.
- Work on my online presence : Everything is online nowadays, and building your presence online is so crucial. I personally want to work creating cool, fun content on my blog, YouTube channel, and Instagram.
- Have more fun with my wardrobe : Be bold, be colorful, be fun. This is the year to experiment.
- Go on more dates : Jose and I are such homebodies, but we both need to get out of the house more.
- Be more environmentally conscious : Shopping second hand, carrying around my reusable cutlery set + metal straws, reducing my meat consumption + eating produce in season…this is the year to take stock of my impact on the environment as a whole. I can’t change the world overnight, but small changes can lead to big things.
Do you have any goals/mantras/resolutions for the new year? I’d love to hear from you!
Happy New Year, everyone ✨